Sharon Lally (Gardner) is the Principal at Lally Solicitors
Sharon Lally is a native of Athenry, Co. Galway. She started her education in the local National School in Athenry, Scoil Croi Naofa and then continued on to Presentation College Athenry.
- Sharon obtained an Honours Bachelor of Corporate Law Degree from University College Galway in 2000. While in UCG she was appointed as Public Relations Officer and Treasurer for the Law Society.
- She also received an Honours LLB degree (a Master in Laws) in 2001 from National University of Ireland, Galway.
- She moved to Dublin to gain experience in the corporate world. She worked for some years in both Royal and Sun Alliance and Axa Insurance Companies.
- She completed her Solicitors Traineeship with Padraic Ferry and Deborah Crowley in Ferrys Solicitors, a prominent Dublin City Centre Law Firm.
- Sharon Lally graduated as a Solicitor in 2006 from The Law Society of Ireland.
- In 2006 Sharon was recruited by C.P.Crowley & Co. a busy Galway City Centre Law Firm to handle their extensive Conveyancing and Commercial Property portfolio. Sharon worked for over ten years in C.P.Crowley & Co.
- In 2010 Sharon qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales.
She is a member of the IFA; and has a keen interest in all legal aspects of Farming.
In addition Sharon is a member of the Irish Thoroughbred Breeders Association and Irish Racehorse Owners Association.
She is a Committee member of The Galway Solicitors Bar Association.
Visit Sharon Lally’s LinkedIn Page Here
Siobhán Folan is a Solicitor in Lally Solicitors.
Siobhán Folan is a native of the Aran Islands now living in Galway City. Siobhan holds an Honours degree in Civil Law and a Masters in Public Law from the National University of Ireland, Galway. Siobhán Folan is a Gaeilgeoir and holds a Díoplóma Dlí. Siobhan’s name is on Clár na Gaeilge; the roll of Irish Speaking Solicitors. Siobhan offers all services to include Consultations and running Litigation cases trí Ghaeilge.
Before joining Lally Solicitors, Siobhan gained valuable experience ranging from her Apprenticeship in a Dublin City Centre Firm to Holmes O’Malley Sexton Solicitors in Limerick before returning to work in Galway based firms in 2017.
Siobhán Folan is a General Practice Solicitor with experience in all areas of the Law. She has particular expertise in Probate, Conveyancing, and Family Law.
Siobhan is currently participating on the Diploma in Tax Course as run by the Irish Tax Institute. This is to assist advising clients of Tax implications arising from Conveyancing and Probate.
You can contact Siobhán Folan at 091 561 858 or by email at email@example.com