Sharon Lally (Gardner) is the Principal at Lally Solicitors
Sharon Lally is a native of Athenry, Co. Galway. She started her education in the local National School in Athenry, Scoil Croi Naofa and then continued on to Presentation College Athenry.
- Sharon obtained an Honours Bachelor of Corporate Law Degree from University College Galway in 2000. While in UCG she was appointed as Public Relations Officer and Treasurer for the Law Society.
- She also received an Honours LLB degree (a Master in Laws) in 2001 from National University of Ireland, Galway.
- She moved to Dublin to gain experience in the corporate world. She worked for some years in both Royal and Sun Alliance and Axa Insurance Companies.
- She completed her Solicitors Traineeship with Padraic Ferry and Deborah Crowley in Ferrys Solicitors, a prominent Dublin City Centre Law Firm.
- Sharon Lally graduated as a Solicitor in 2006 from The Law Society of Ireland.
- In 2006 Sharon was recruited by C.P.Crowley & Co. a busy Galway City Centre Law Firm to handle their extensive Conveyancing and Commercial Property portfolio. Sharon worked for over ten years in C.P.Crowley & Co.
- In 2010 Sharon qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales.
She is a member of the IFA; and has a keen interest in all legal aspects of Farming.
In addition Sharon is a member of the Irish Thoroughbred Breeders Association and Irish Racehorse Owners Association.
She is a Committee member of The Galway Solicitors Bar Association.
Visit Sharon Lally’s LinkedIn Page Here